Guide: How to buy
See our easy guide on how to buy at our auctions
• When you register as a client you accept our Terms and Conditions for Buyers.
• All bids, no matter how they are made, are legally binding commitments.
• If you place the highest bid you have made a legally binding purchase.
• The buyer’s premium is 22,5% incl. VAT on hammer price (all auctions).
• At our Decorative sales a fee of SEK 50 incl. VAT is added to each auction lot.
• Payment and collection must be made within eight (8) business days.
• Some lots are sold with Artist’s Resale Right (Droit de Suite). These lots are marked with a D in the catalogue. For each of these lots a fee of 5 % on hammer price is added to your purchase.
• An estimate is based on earlier sales and is to be regarded as an at the date of the sale indication for the range in which the lot might sell at auction. A hammer price may heavily distinct from the estimate.
• All lots are sold ”as is” and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for Buyers.